When all I can see outside my window is snow and rain I like to spend some time browsing the many online auction websites available. Most auction houses have established a strong presence online and nowadays it’s very easy shopping antiques and design classics from the comfort of your home. Just have a look at the gorgeous pieces below I found available this week. See anything you like? Follow the links below to bid on them!
1. These 20th century root armchairs look so luxurious and interesting.
2. Although these particular chairs are not Thonet the style is identical. These classic café chairs in bent wood suits any minimalistic home.
3. Would you believe it if I told you that these industrial dreams are actually from IKEA? “Klinte” was launched in the 80’s.
4. This metal and marble sofa table really has that minimalist look.
5. The “Snoopy” lamp from Flos was designed in 1967 and is still today a popular and stylish detail.
6. The “Le Bamboule ´07” armchair and “Bambouff” footstool sure looks cosy. This denim covered piece was designed by Mario Bellini.